Baltimore-Networking is an online business networking site with an extensive list of thousands of local business professionals.
We make local businesses FAMOUS as our sponsors of business networking happy hours in the Baltimore area.
Now offering sponsorships for Business Networking Happy Hour events for 2015.
Why sponsor a Baltimore-Networking event?
"We Do the Work—You Get the Exposure."
• Emailed event invitations. Your business website and graphics are promoted to tens of thousands of business professionals in the area with the help of our partners below:
Invitations contain your full color logo and URL link to your website in every email. Bonus: Free graphics production for your banner and email ads. $400.00 Retail
• Social Media Blasts go out multiple times from all the partners above to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and more—all advertising your business and event. [Baltimore-Networking and Magician of SEO have over 4000 fans on Facebook alone] Your event is also posted on many open Facebook major market media Pages including WMAR-TV2, WBFF-FOX 45, WJZ-TV, and many others. $200.00 Retail
• Your Ad Banner is featured on www.Baltimore-Networking.com, on our home page, linked to your website for a full month. $100.00 Retail
• Professional Photographer(s) On Hand [normally $300/hr per photographer] to capture you/your staff interacting and speaking to guests in attendance. $300.00 Retail
• Social Photo-Media Marketing makes your Facebook business Page go viral and brings you more LIKES and activity. EXAMPLE$200.00 Retail
• Your 5-10 Minute Presentation during the event to all attendees. Priceless • Follow-Up Email Marketing to all attendees. We help you craft a special/urgent irresistible upsell offer to all attendees, moving them to take action: promote your email list, seminar, special event, one-time offer, sale,etc. Priceless _______________________ Total Value: $1,200.00+
Normal Rate: $397.00
2016 Special — Your Investment: $149.00
Our marketing is so powerful that once—with less than 8 days notice from a new venue partner—we created an event with hundreds of attendees that was even featured that night as the lead story on ABC2 News at 11. See the picture below... or CLICK HERE (We can’t promise TV coverage for your event, but you WILL get the same marketing effort!)
Call us today to reserve an event sponsorship spot in 2015.